BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

COVER LETTER

Mohd Nashrol bin Mohd Nawi

No. 21, Jalan SS9/16,

Sungai Way,

47300 Petaling Jaya,

Selangor Darul Ehsan.


1 March 2010


Iwatani Industrial Gas (M) RG Sdn. Bhd.

Unit 47 - 1 & 2,

Jalan PJU 5/9, Dataran Sunway,

Kota Damansara,

47810 Petaling Jaya,

Selangor Darul Ehsan.


Dear Sir,


APPLICATION FOR THE POS OF ENGINEER IN ROBOTICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT


I am writing to apply for the post of engineer advertised in the www.jobstreet.com of 10 February 2010. Please find enclosed a copy of my resume. From the technical skills and knowledge about mechanical engineering that I had, I believe that I am the right person to fulfill the vacant post as an engineer in Robotics Engineering Department.


For your information, I am graduated student of Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering major in Design and Innovation programmed at Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM). Specifically, I had learned about some engineering software likes AutoCAD, CATIA and BrisCAD. Besides that, I had a good interpersonal skill; MS Office such likes Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.


I would welcome the chance to work closely with a team where I could make a significant contribution while developing my skills yet further. I am a quick learner and a remarkable problem solver. I also posses self-disciplined attitude and have strong interpersonal skills. I also self-motivated and dependable. I would be happy to show you a portfolio of my work.


I am available for interview anytime and look forward to hearing from you.



Yours sincerely,



……………………………………

(MOHD NASHROL BIN MOHD NAWI)


Enc. Resume

0 comments: