BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

REFLECTIONS

1st Reflection


In this page, I had explained about my reflection of eportfolio. From eportfolio, I had learn many things and get some information about eportfolio. I had been learn how to do my own blog by using blogger.com. This website is easy to explore and it is a free blog website.


In this eportfolio, I had do some artifacts in my own blog. I had do some study from article or reference book about the artifacts to get some information and learn how to do the artifacts in a best way. The artifacts that will included in my own blog are cover letter, resume and recommendation report.


In addition, I get to improve my competence how to doing own blog. this is the my first own blog that I created. Before this, I dont know how to do blog n do not know there are free website that provided free blog to users to do their own blog website. My lecturer, Madamme Linda had teach us how to do the blog by using blogger.com in a easy and simple way to created blog. Besides that, I can improve my skill in writing in English Language.


From this learning in eportfolio, I get some knowledge how to do resume, recommendation report and cover letter in my future. The collections of artifacts in eportfolio give some beneficial to me when I'm study and when searching a job in future. The ways that I will use that what I had learnt in my future is I will get some information and keep searching what I must do in eportfolio. I will add some information to make sure I can use it in my future.


2nd Reflection

Last week, I attend the job interview with Ms Hazlen. I get new experience from the interview. Before I go to the job interview, I had finished and settle my resume and cover letter.


My reflection is about the cover letter and resume what had I done before attend the job interview. I get know something new in my study.I learn how to do cover letter and resume before attend the interview. The skills and criteria to do the cover letter and resume I learned from my study.


From the teaching how to attend job interview, I now more confident to attend the real job interview. The teaching how to do the cover letter and resume by lecture is comfortable and easy to learn. After I had done doing the interview, Ms Hazlen asked me and my friend to upload the cover letter and resume into our blog.




0 comments: